Madalena Dinner Set (4 people - various settings) - Sale 30%
Radiant arctic light blue reactive glaze, a stunning design that will inspire you daily and delight your guests and family!
4 of dinner plates, side plates, pasta bowls and cereal bowls. Choose the setting that best suits your needs!
Complete your collection with the stunning Madalena serving platters and bowls!
Various options (and % savings) available to suit your needs. If you can't find the setting you are looking for please get in touch and we'll help!
- Microwave safe (majority of items, see below note) and dishwasher safe
- No second piece is exactly the same; irregularities in colour and glaze are typical due to the handcrafted nature of our stoneware products
- Minor bubbles, glaze crackles, marks may exist, cannot be avoided in handcrafted crockery
- Note: Pieces with gold details are NOT microwave safe
Please note our new collections and existing stock are in transit from Portugal and should be with us by the 27th of March. We are uploading stock on the site gradually and you can pre-purchase and secure your crockery at discounted shipping rates. You will be receiving your orders after the 27th of March. Thank you for your support!
We will be honest. Courier services are not that great. They mistreat your parcels all the time and this means that lots of beautifully handcrafted crockery have broken over the past years. We therefore need to use a lot of materials to tightly package everything so that when someone throws the box on the ground, the ceramics that someone has created with so much love won't go into pieces. Couriers are also expensive and we are just a small business so we have no power over them. This means that we cannot offer free shipping as we hoped we could and we do not want to trick our customers by inflating our prices in order to cover for shipping.
We offer multiple shipping options for UK deliveries:
- Orders <£100 (typically less than 10kgs): Only £3.99 for fast & secure shipping (3-5 working days) or £8.99 for expedited shipping (1-3 working days, cutoff for placing order is 14:00)
- Orders £100-£200 (typically more than 10kgs): Only £4.99 fast & secure shipping (3-5 working days) or £8.99 for ultra fast expedited shipping (1-3 working days, cutoff for placing order is 14:00)
- Orders £200-£300 (typically more than 20kgs): Only £6.99 fast & secure shipping (3-5 working days) or £13.99 for ultra fast expedited shipping (1-3 working days, cutoff for placing order is 14:00)
- Orders £300-£400 (typically more than 30kgs): Only £8.99 fast & secure shipping (3-5 working days) or £13.99 for ultra fast expedited shipping (1-3 working days, cutoff for placing order is 14:00)
- Orders £400+ (typically more than 40kgs): Only £10.99 fast & secure shipping (3-5 working days) or £13.99 for ultra fast expedited shipping (1-3 working days, cutoff for placing order is 14:00)
Also, we are very conscious for how important shipping is so:
- If anything EVER BREAKS WE WILL REPLACE IT no questions asked, we have always done and will always do, you have no responsibility, it's a risk we take
Ireland orders: £0-£100 — £9.99 | £100-£200 — £12.99 | £200-£300 — £15.99 | £300+ — £19.99 (order value drives weight and parcel size which drives cost of shipping)
Europe Zone 1 (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Isle Of Man, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland) orders: £0-£100 — £11.99 | £100-£200 — £14.99 | £200-£300 — £19.99 | £300+ — £29.99 (order value drives weight and parcel size which drives cost of shipping)
Jersey orders: £0-£100 — £11.99 | £100-£200 — £14.99 | £200-£300 — £19.99 | £300+ — £29.99 (order value drives weight and parcel size which drives cost of shipping)
Europe (Zone 2) and Rest of the World: Please get in touch and we’ll provide you with a quote
Returns & Refunds
To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods.
Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. Shipping of the goods back to us is also under your responsibility, so please make sure that you package goods with a great care. You have a legal obligation to take care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
If you wish to return your item, please contact us on at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on webchat or instagram (@cerami.co.uk) or call on 07900405475.
Under your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, you can cancel the order and return the goods back to us within 14 days after the receipt of your order. The full refund will be given back to you once we receive them safely back. If you have paid for delivery originally then we will refund the original delivery charge for unwanted goods if all the goods purchased on the order are returned. Part returns do not qualify for a delivery refund.
If your item was delivered to a home address, we will make arrangements for the goods to be collected from you. Please note this will incur a lead-time. The collection charge will apply at our Standard Rates: a) UK mainland: £9.99 for orders below <£100 including shipping and £19.99 for orders >£100 including shipping; b). EU countries: £35 for all orders; c). International: subject to courier charges.
Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 28 days of the day you have given us notice of cancellation. We will deduct the collection fee from the refund amount.
We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.
You won’t be able to return the goods after 14 days of the receipt of your order.
- We aim to always ship within a day of receiving your order
- We will keep you in the loop for progress of shipping
- We typically ship using next day delivery courier
- We protect the environment by re-using as much of packaging material as possible!
- Please see Returns page for full T&C's; in summary we will replace any item damaged in transit and we will try to help you resolve any potential issue you may have with your order. We are a customer first business and try to do everything in our power to make sure we only have happy customers!
- Don't believe us, see what our customers are saying!
- "Fabulous, personal service" - Rebecca
- "Such wonderful ceramics" - Matthew
- "I love my plates and pasta bowls so much I've had to come back for more" - Charlotte
- And many more, please check Trustpilot reviews on https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.cerami.co.uk