Beatriz (Chic Pink) Large Serving Bowl - Sale 40%
Pink glaze, brown speckles and rims, glossy finish and organic shapes from dinner plate to mug. Beatriz collection. Large size. Serve salad or a stew or just display as a fruit bowl - guaranteed daily joy!
"I’ve been using my Aline artisan dinner set for almost a week now and love it! There are so many beautiful sets to choose from there’s no way you be disappointed with anything you choose. I also ordered a salad bowl and serving platter, both stunning. Everything came so carefully packaged and only a few days after my order was placed. I won’t hesitate to order again from Cerami." - Emma, Aberdeen.
All our serving bowls are handcrafted and individually glazed so they are all different to each other and this is what makes them so beautiful!
Material: Stoneware | Dimensions: 28 cm x 12 cm | Colour and glaze applied by hand
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe
- Irregularities in colour and glaze are typical due to the handcrafted nature of our stoneware products
Important Covid-19 information
The unprecedented Covid-19 situation is significantly impacting small business in the UK and we are now having to temporarily pause deliveries until the situation stabilises. The health and safety of our tiny team comes first and we are also having to temporarily shut our warehouse whilst facing lots of uncertainty and restrictions with courier companies.
But we do need your help...
Our bills are continuing to run and our stock of beautiful ceramics is going nowhere so if you feel like buying some new pieces but waiting a bit longer to receive them please do so, it would be lifeblood for us. We will reward every order that comes in over the next period of time with an EXTRA GIFT (a plate, bowl, platter, cup, we'll choose something for you!) with lots of love and a MASSIVE THANK YOU from a tiny business that is trying to survive this crisis.
THANK YOU AND #STAYSAFE
With Love, Cerami
We will be honest. Courier services are not that great. They mistreat your parcels all the time and this means that lots of beautifully handcrafted crockery have broken over the past years. We therefore need to use a lot of materials to tightly package everything so that when someone throws the box on the ground, the ceramics that someone has created with so much love won't go into pieces. Couriers are also expensive and we are just a small business so we have no power over them. This means that we cannot offer free shipping as we hoped we could and we do not want to trick our customers by inflating our prices in order to cover for shipping.
We offer multiple shipping options:
- Orders >£200 (typically more than 20kgs): Only £6.99 fast & secure shipping (3-5 working days) or £12.99 for ultra fast expedited shipping (1-2 working days, cutoff for placing order is 17:00)
- Orders £100-£200 (typically more than 10kgs): Only £4.99 fast & secure shipping (3-5 working days) or £9.99 for ultra fast expedited shipping (1-2 working days, cutoff for placing order is 17:00)
- Orders <£100 (typically less than 10kgs): Only £3.99 for fast & secure shipping (3-5 working days) or £6.99 for expedited shipping (1-2 working days, cutoff for placing order is 17:00)
Also, we are very conscious for how important shipping is so:
- If anything EVER BREAKS WE WILL REPLACE IT no questions asked, we have always done and will always do, you have no responsibility, it's a risk we take
Europe (Zone 1) orders: Flat £29.99
Europe (Zone 2) and Rest of the World: Please get in touch and we’ll provide you with a quote
Returns & Refunds
To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods.
Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. Shipping of the goods back to us is also under your responsibility, so please make sure that you package goods with a great care. You have a legal obligation to take care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
If you wish to return your item, please contact us on at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on webchat or instagram (@cerami.co.uk) or call on 07900405475.
Under your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, you can cancel the order and return the goods back to us within 14 days after the receipt of your order. The full refund will be given back to you once we receive them safely back. If you have paid for delivery originally then we will refund the original delivery charge for unwanted goods if all the goods purchased on the order are returned. Part returns do not qualify for a delivery refund.
If your item was delivered to a home address, we will make arrangements for the goods to be collected from you. Please note this will incur a lead-time. The collection charge will apply at our Standard Rates: a) UK mainland: £9.99 for orders below <£100 including shipping and £19.99 for orders >£100 including shipping; b). EU countries: £35 for all orders; c). International: subject to courier charges.
Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 28 days of the day you have given us notice of cancellation. We will deduct the collection fee from the refund amount.
We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.
You won’t be able to return the goods after 14 days of the receipt of your order.
- We aim to always ship within a day of receiving your order
- We will keep you in the loop for progress of shipping
- We typically ship using next day delivery courier
- We protect the environment by re-using as much of packaging material as possible!
- Please see Returns page for full T&C's; in summary we will replace any item damaged in transit and we will try to help you resolve any potential issue you may have with your order. We are a customer first business and try to do everything in our power to make sure we only have happy customers!
- Don't believe us, see what our customers are saying!
- "Fabulous, personal service" - Rebecca
- "Such wonderful ceramics" - Matthew
- "I love my plates and pasta bowls so much I've had to come back for more" - Charlotte
- And many more, please check Trustpilot reviews on https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.cerami.co.uk